Privacy Statement - hdnakedgirls.com
You agreement with and acceptance of the terms described in this policy is indicated by your access and use of the website. Do not continue to access or use the website if you do not agree with or accept these terms.
This website is not intended for the use of minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from minors.
Your privacy is our concern, and we take strict precautions to ensure that your personal information is never damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to information we gather on this website (both desktop and mobile versions) or through our applications and to information we gather from emails or messages sent to this website's administrators.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please send them to us by way of our contact form.
Information we collect about you
In order to provide the website, we collect information about registered and non-registered users of the website. This information includes the following:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
How information is collected
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - You provide personal information directly to us when you create an account on the website or when you post materials to the website. We also collect your personal information when you correspond with us for any reason or by any means.
How we use your information
We use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- For the purposes of research and analysis necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the website
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
Sharing of information
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Service providers who enable the efficient operation of the website, and only for the purposes of providing their services
- Legal successors in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of Information
By using our website, you are agreeing to the transfer to and storage and processing of your information in countries other than your own, and which may have less stringent privacy practices. You are also agreeing to the transfer of your information to third parties that may be located outside of the European Economic Area.