Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
We do not intend this website for minors or knowingly collect any information or data from individuals under the age of majority.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the personal information we collect from visitors to our website.
This policy applies to the data collected on both desktop and mobile versions of the website, including applications authored by us that provide access to the website contents. It also applies to data collected through email correspondence.
This policy does not apply to third parties that may be linked to or be accessible from this website. Clicking on advertising or other links that navigate away from this website may result in third party collection of your personal information, over which we have no control and for whose privacy policies we bear no responsibility.
For questions concerning this policy please contact email@example.com.
Personal information we collect
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
Collection of information
We collect your information in the following ways:
Passive Collection - Your data is automatically collected by means of cookies and other such technologies when you visit our website. The information gathered may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, operating system, browser type and version, geographic location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We collect personal information from you that you disclose to us directly when you complete the registration form on the website, post materials to the website or communicate with us by any method.
Our use of personal information
The following are the main purposes for our collection and use of your data:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To offer quality content and advertising that corresponds with your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To enable us to provide support and reply to your communications
- To be in compliance with applicable law and to cooperate with law enforcement and courts
Information we share
It is not our policy to share the personal data of users, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Law enforcement or regulatory bodies in order to satisfy applicable law, legal process, regulation or governmental request and to protect the rights and security of our company, our website, our service providers, our users or others
You can contact us to exercise your rights regarding the collection and use of your personal information, which include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw your consent.
Transfer of information to other countries
By using our website you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of the personal information we collect form and about you to other countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and may be located outside the European Economic Area.