DMCA COMPLIANCE POLICY - hdnakedgirls.com
We respect others' intellectual property, and thus we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) in order to assist with the protection of copyright. The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material to which you own the copyright is being used on the website without your permission, you can report the alleged infringement by submitting the following information in writing:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if multiple works are believed to be infringed, a representative list of those works.
- A description of the location of the allegedly infringing material, including its specific URL on the website or other information that will enable us to locate the material.
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you indicating your good faith belief that the material being complained about is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, an agent for the owner of the copyright, or the law.
- A statement made by you under penalty of perjury that the information contained in your notification is accurate and that you are the exclusive copyright owner of the work in question or are authorized to act for the copyright owner.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of an individual authorized to act on your behalf.
Any DMCA notifications that do not include all of the information listed above will be deemed invalid and will receive no response.
DMCA notifications should be delivered to us via our contact form.
Please note that anyone who submits a false claim of copyright infringement may be liable for damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
Any material accessible on the website that is claimed to be infringing copyright will be removed from the site, and repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated when appropriate. We will act expeditiously to remove infringing materials in accordance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.